Increase your chances of conception by preparing your body for pregnancy. Latest studies show that the parents diet at the time of conception can permanently influence their baby’s DNA, which can have an affect on the child’s health for life. Therefore, it’s extremely important to have a well balanced diet prior to conception:
- Fat affects production of Oestrogen, which then can affect your chances of conception.
- Being overweight before conceiving has been linked to increased risk of complications once you’re pregnant
- Being underweight has been linked to low birth weight and can be harder to conceive.
- Much research has recently focused on particular diets for pre-conception.
- What you eat affects everything from your blood, cells and hormones.