Chinese medicine can be beneficial when trying to conceive whether naturally or with IVF assistance. We work alongside your gynecologist to help support you through your treatments.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbs may help improve fertility and assist conception by:
- Regulating the menstrual cycle
- Increasing blood flow to the uterus to help thicken the uterine lining
- Increase sperm quantity
- Reduce stress and improve immune system which may improve the implantation process
The Fertility Pod also treats gynecological issues which can be common with or without infertility.
- Unexplained infertility
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Frequent miscarriage
- Low progesterone levels
- High FSH levels
- Painful periods
- Failed IVF attempts
We also focus on pregnancy support:
- Morning sickness
- High blood pressure
- Babies health
- Milk production
- Weight loss
- Once or twice weekly acupuncture for 4-6 wks prior to IVF medication.
- This procedure is the same prior to frozen embryo transfers.
- Once or twice weekly when needed during any phase of the IVF cycle to decrease side effects such as anxiety, moodiness, bloating, insomnia, fatigue, hot flushes, etc.
- Acupuncture after egg collection (may help body to recover after procedure and anesthesia).
- Acupuncture pre/post transfer.
- Acupuncture once weekly for first 12 weeks of pregnancy. (Enhances circulation to uterus and strengthens the immune system).
- Acupuncture for sperm problems.
- Once weekly acupuncture from week 36 of pregnancy.